Did you have a good weekend? I was a little afraid we would float away here in middle Tennessee - it rained and rained and rained and rained and.... well, you get the idea. But bad weather means more sewing time, doesn't it? So a good weekend was had, at least by me! And now it's time to see how much progress I made on last week's list...
1. Write a tutorial for this week's Scrumptious Scraps quilt-along post.
Done! You can check it out here - there's lots of good info in it about quilt math and a great little app I use a lot - and instructions for making this quilt!
2. Work on repairing a t-shirt quilt top for a customer, and sandwich for quilting.
Not only did I get it repaired and sandwiched, but I finished it and delivered it in time for Valentine's Day!
3. Mail off a prize package of scraps.
Done! That's one way to diminish the scrap bins!
4. Keep cutting up those scraps!
Done! Here's just a few of the scraps I cut this week...
... and here's a sneak peek of the tip I've got to share on Wednesday's scrap post!
5. Start on a second list of potential donors for Hands2Help.
Didn't get to this one yet!
6. Finish some quilts for the quilt ministry.
Done! I put the binding on a mess of quilts this week, plus I quilted this beauty today...
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! Only one quilt this week...
This quilt went to a woman whose adult daughter died unexpectedly.
I also pulled out this old UFO from last year and put the sashing and cornerstones on it - now it's ready to quilt!
So, not too bad for last week! Here's what's on tap for this week...
1. Work on quilts for four children whose father died very unexpectedly this week.
2. Keep cutting up those scraps!
3. Start working on the t-shirt beach blanket.
4. Contact more potential sponsors for H2H.
5. Find a back for last week's UFO finish.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
I know for sure there's more I should be doing, but I can't remember them right now and hubby wants to head to bed - so I'll have to wrap it up and just add on as I do things!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?