I do love a fresh, new week - all kinds of possibilities stretch out in front of you! I finished up some projects last week, so now I get to start some fun stuff! Let's see how last week's list went first, though...
1. Quilt the vintage lozenge quilt top for a friend.
Done! This came out so much better than I thought it would!
2. Quilt another vintage top (I'm sensing a trend here...)
Done! This is the best picture I've got for now - this quilt is huge (it's folded in quarters here) and my yard is too soggy to try to get an outside picture. Isn't it a beauty, though?
3. Mail off another box of scraps to a Scrumptious Scraps winner!
Done - and it still has barely made a dent!
4. Quilt the string-and-nine-patch quilt.
Done! This turned out even better than I hoped!
5. Work on the t-shirt beach/picnic blanket.
Not just worked on, but finished! More pics to come on Wednesday...
6. Keep cutting up scraps!
Of course! I think this is addictive...
7. Write another tutorial for this weekend's Scrumptious Scraps quilt-along...
Done! You can find the tutorial for this quilt by clicking here.
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
No quilt requests this week, so we had a chance to catch up a little bit. That's the best kind of week!
So it was a very successful week! I'm so happy to have those two vintage quilts done - now I have some breathing space to do some fun things! Here's my list for this week...
1. Quilt two quilt tops for Heartbuilders.
2. Work on piecing my new project, a wedge quilt from Christina Cameli's new book.
3. Continue cutting up scraps and plan a new scrap project using some of what I've cut!
4. Package up two more sets of scraps for giveaway and get one in the mail.
5. Time to work on some more administrative stuff for Hands2Help - which starts in just a little less than two weeks!
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
This looks like a pretty simple list, but I'm looking on it as the calm before the storm - things get pretty busy once Hands2Help starts up!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?