Monday again, and I'm actually posting on Monday, not Tuesday! Woohoo!! It feels good to get back on schedule again. And I had a good week working on my list - let's see how it went.....
1. Get all those lovely folded fabrics integrated
into the stash wall!
Done! The wall is almost full... but not for long!
2. Quilt the 100 Quilts For Kids quilt.
Done! Check back on Tuesday for a blogpost about
how this was quilted and why!
3. Quilt at least three ministry quilts.
Done! And I've even got the bindings machine sewn on - they should be finished on Monday....
4. Host a 100 Quilts For Kids quilt-along
at my house this Saturday!
|Just a small part of the group that was there on Saturday!|
Hard at work on 100 Quilts For Kids....
See the full report on Wednesday's post!
So what's in store for this week? It's a slow-moving week for me, and a short one, too (I'm out of town this weekend), but there's lots of stuff to do, so let's see what I'd like to get done....
1. Finish the bindings on last week's three ministry quilts. (Monday!)
2. Write a blogpost for 100 Quilts For Kids (Tuesday!)
3. Write a blogpost for The Sweatshop (Wednesday!)
4. Finish a man's quilt top for the quilt ministry (it only
needs two sides of the final border)
and then make a back for it.
5. Load that quilt on the frame and quilt it.
6. And hopefully, load a couple more ministry quilts
on the frame and get them done, too!
This is a totally unrealistic list, but maybe it will keep me moving this week! I'm trying to get some of this stuff (the blogposts) done tonight, so that will help... but it will be interesting to see just how much I get done! Wish me luck!!
So - - - what are you working on this week?