Monday again - boy did last week fly by!! But in that week I've had four days with the girls, celebrated my daughter's 29th birthday, woken up to snow two mornings in a row (that's really unusual in Middle Tennessee!) and did a lot of sewing!
So let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Quilt a man's quilt for the ministry.
Done! This one has already been delivered...
2. Quilt a baby quilt for the ministry.
Also done! This one has a few more days to wait for delivery - the baby it's intended for hasn't shown up yet!
3. Quilt the three quilts for the shop.
I've quilted two of these, and the third is on the frame. Here are a couple of teaser shots...
4. Design and make some iPhone sleeves for the shop.
Done! One I'm happy with...
...and one I'm not. The process needs more work!
5. Make some ebook sleeves for the shop.
I didn't get to this one this week. Hopefully next week!
6. Keep up with the ministry needs for the week.
Done! There's nothing on my plate right now for the ministry, although I've heard of a couple of possible needs that might come up this week. Oh, and I do have a baby quilt to quilt!
7. Photograph the shop items and write listings for them.
The photography is done - sort of. I built a light box...
...and experimented a bit. I want to try to re-take some of those pics after I read up on setting the white levels. I've also written listings for seven of my items; only four more to do before opening up shop!
8. Try to get the shop open!
Still working on this one!
Okay, now for this week...
1. Quilt a baby quilt for the ministry.
2. Keep up with the quilt ministry needs.
3. Quilt the shop quilt that's on the frame.
4. Make a "quilter's apron".
5. Figure out how to really use my DSLR camera!
6. Get that shop open! (I'm hoping to do this by Friday...)
7. Make English paper piecing pincushion kits.
So that's my list for the week. It should definitely keep me busy! Plus next week I'll be going to Lancaster, PA for the quilt show - I'm so excited! We're going to be driving, so I'm hoping for good weather. I've never been to Amish country before and driving will be so nice - a great way to see everything!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?