Monday rolls around once again - rainy this morning for us! My front yard looked like a lake until about three o'clock, when inexplicably, the sun came out! Weird weather here, once again....
My husband has roped me into watching Duck Dynasty - actually dragged me kicking and screaming - but I have to admit, this is pretty funny! I've laughed out out several times just in the past few minutes. And at least it's keeping me awake enough to write a blogpost - something I haven't been able to do this evening for nothing! Those little girls wore me out today! Take a look at what Emmy did today...
Granted, her mom took this picture after she left here, but when I say she's into everything, now you can see and believe!!
OK, now on to business - let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Quilt a baby quilt for the ministry.
Isn't that a cute print? One of our new members had this focus fabric and put this sweet little quilt together...
2. Keep up with the quilt ministry needs.
Done! It's been a quiet week, thankfully...
3. Quilt the shop quilt that's on the frame.
Done! I had fun with this one...
4. Make a "quilter's apron".
Done - but no pictures yet!
5. Figure out how to really use my DSLR camera!
Done - sort of... it's getting better, as you can see in the quilt picture just above, but I've got a long way to go!
6. Get that shop open! (I'm hoping to do this by Friday...)
Done!!!! Woohoo!!!! You can visit my shop by clicking here! And be sure to check out my giveaway - it is open until Thursday!
7. Make English paper piecing pincushion kits.
A work in progress - I really want to get a bunch of these done - it's a long drive to Lancaster and back!
So not too bad - I also got some new things made up for the shop that hopefully will show up there before I leave on Wednesday! And we made more than a dozen "buddy bags" - the duffel bags for foster kids - at church last Saturday!
And here's what I need to work on this week...
1. Get new items listed in the shop.
2. Deliver "buddy bags" to our contact at church.
3. Clean up the house so the house/dog sitter doesn't run away screaming!
4. Make more kits to take for sewing in the car.
5. Get some ministry quilts ready and lined up to quilt next week.
6. Clean up my workspace a bit - it's getting hard to see the cutting board!
I think that's about all I'll be able to get to this week, since it's so short! It feels funny not to have a list of ministry quilts to do, but I'm glad I won't have to feel guilty about being out of town.... I'm sure it will all start back with a vengeance next week!
So now the question is.... What are you working on this week?