Well, I know spring has sprung, because my yard's been mowed, we're getting ready to put the boat in the water this weekend, and I filed my income taxes! All sure signs of the change of seasons.....
I did get a bit done on my list from last week, although I didn't get it all done - let's see how it went...
1. Much as I hate to admit it, I need to do my taxes! Yuck!
Done! E-filed, accepted, processed, and refund on its way!
2. Mail off prizes and last week's sales from the shop.
Done! I think everyone's received their loot.
3. Finish the girls' dresses.
Done, although I don't have pics yet. Hopefully Wednesday!
4. Finish the quilter's apron pattern.
Not done, but I did put together a prototype...
...which opens up to...
A diaper clutch requested by my daughter! A few tweaks to the pattern, and I'll be putting these in the shop, too!
5. Make the lanyards and post in the store.
6. Make the little boy's quilt top and quilt.
I didn't get to this one, because some ministry needs came up...
7. Keep up with ministry needs.
Done! Quilted these two...
8. Pick out a paint color for the studio!
Done! A very pretty shade of yellow called Star Bright.I can't wait to get this up on the walls. My wire drawer inserts from IKEA are due in tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be painting soon...
So I didn't get everything done, but I did get to a bunch of it! Here's what I'll be working on this week...
1. Sew together the HST top on the design wall.
2. Tweak the diaper clutch pattern and make one for the shop.
3. Tweak the quilter's apron pattern and make one for the shop.
4. Finish the baby boy quilt for the ministry.
5. Make an overhead light rack for my long arm machine.
6. Keep up with the quilt ministry needs.
I know there's more but I've got to wrap this up and get it posted!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?