We've made it to the last Wednesday of 2017 - hard to believe, isn't it? I'm ready to share my goals for Scrap Attack 2018, and I hope you are too!
So here's my list, in no particular order...
1. Scrappy double wedding ring quilt, using my new templates (a Christmas gift!)
2. Sort through the solids scrap tubs and make a project using them.
3. Sort through scrap tub "A" and make a project using those scraps.
4. Sort through scrap tub "B" and make a project using those scraps.
5. Sort through scrap tub "C" and make a project using those scraps.
6. Sort through scrap tub "D" and make a project using those scraps.
(I'm sensing a theme here...)
7. Use this tub of green "bricks and blocks" to make another quilt.
8. Trim and square up bonus HSTs and make a project using them.
9. Cut denim scraps into long strips for a quilt.
10. Use T-shirt scraps to make at least one more beach blanket.
11. For one month, always cut and sort scraps ta the end of projects. (A habit-builder, hopefully!)
12. Mail someone a large flat rate box full of scraps.
At the beginning of each month, I'll draw one of these tasks from my little box of projects (one of hubby's cigar boxes - useful things, those!) and get to work on whatever project it is, in addition to anything else I'm working on that month.
I hope you'll link up and share your twelve projects with us - I'm really interested to see what everyone is planning to work on this year! And I'm hoping that my twelve projects can help decimate the mountain of scraps that is threatening to take over my sewing room!
Just a note, too - starting in January, I'll be featuring six great simple scrappy designs as part of the lead-in to this year's Hands2Help Challenge, too - designed to inspire you to make quilts for charity. Some good inspiration if you need ideas for using those scraps!
So link up below and share your goals! And next week, I'll share which project I drew from the box for January...