Monday, December 25, 2017

Make-A-List Monday - Taking a Break!

Hi, all!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas - I'm sitting here in a food coma, feeling  highly unmotivated to do much of anything!  Santa was very, very good to everyone at our house, and we've finally finished all the festivities for the weekend.  



And Wednesday morning, my husband and I are headed to . . . New York City to see HAMILTON!!!  I'm so excited, but there is so much to do tomorrow before we are ready to leave, so I'm going to take a break from Make-A-List this week and just work on enjoying my weekend in the big city!


I promise to take lots of pictures, which will probably show up on Instagram - you can find me there at @fabricaddictquilts.  I do hope you'll peek in occasionally!  I'm so excited about seeing all the decorations for Christmas and maybe even some snow!


So - - - see you next Monday!

Hugs!

Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Hope your trip is everything you imagined, and a little bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have safe travels and a wonderful time. I'll hop over to Instagram and catch up with you and all the event there.Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you’ll LOVE it! We saw it last January. It was fabulous. My only “complaint” was the seats were so tight! Almost worse than an airplane! But we were way up in the nosebleed section, too!
    Be sure to bring warm clothes for walking around in the City. The wind is awfully cold when it whips down between the tall buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip! Son-2 and DIL saw Hamilton in March and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that sounds so fun!! I hope you have a fantastic trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip - and enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! You deserve a week to just kick back with no goals to reach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time! What a fun way to bring in the New Year. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!