It's Monday again, can you believe it? And as of today, it's officially only 63 days until Christmas! EEK! Time to start thinking about handmade Christmas gifts and decorations and lots and lots of cookies, right? But first, let's take a look at last week's list and how it went...
1. Cut out and assemble another commission t-shirt quilt.
Done! And not only assembled, it's finished!
2. Quilt last week's t-shirt quilt.
Done! I'm glad to have these two commission jobs done in plenty of time for them to be given for Christmas!
3. Quilt a baby quilt for a friend.
Done! This is such a sweet little quilt...
4. Quilt this week's t-shirt quilt if time allows.
Done! (See #1 above...)
5. Continue working on Nathanael's annual quilt.
Done! I've got about twenty more blocks to make and then I can start sewing the rows together.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! We gave away three quilts this week...
This quilt went to a gentleman in our church who had a hip replacement this week...
...and this went to a woman with multiple health issues.
And finally, this went to the friend of one of our church members who was just diagnosed with cancer.
So a very productive week! It always feels good to get commission work out of the way - I still have three more commission quilts to make before Christmas, but I'm waiting on the deconstructed clothing pieces from the customer, so I have a "free" week to get some other things out of the way!
And here are the things I hope to get done this week:
1. Bind two quilts for the quilt ministry.
2. Make progress on Nathanael's annual quilt.
3. Start a quilt for the bunk bed.
4. Make a pillowcase for Emmy.
5. Finish cleaning up from my home renovation projects (finding new homes for things that got displaced in the process.)
6. Make props for our trunk-or-treat display.
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
I may get to more than this if I'm lucky, but these are the main things I need to do. I really want to start on another home renovation project, but realized that I should have all the others completely cleaned up before I start something else!
So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?