Welcome to Monday! I almost let it slip by - it's been weird week - but then I remembered the day and really want to share what I've been working on! So let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Finish quilting a Christmas gift quilt for a friend.
Done! This is such a sweet quilt, and I love her plan for it.
2. Decide on a a quilting plan and quilt the reindeer quilt.
Done, and done! I finished the binding on this one this afternoon! More pictures to come on Friday....
3. Quilt a vintage quilt top.
Done! This quilt was a real learning experience, but turned out wonderfully. And it's always a pleasure to save a treasure!
4. Transfer the warranties for the old house.
Done! That was the last thing I had to do with the sale of the old house - hooray!!
5. Plan the quilting for the annual quilts.
I think I have a plan for all three - now just to get to it!
6. Start thinking about vacation sewing projects.
I didn't really have a chance to do this yet.
So a pretty good week, all in all! It was good to get back on my long arm machine again. And I learned something today - Jolene (my long arm) has expensive taste! I had trouble with my thread breaking repeatedly on the Christmas quilt, so I thought I'd change color for this one and see if it was the thread. A lovely lady gifted me a large cone of white Aurifil recently, and I decided to put it on and see how it did. Well, Jolene REALLY likes Aurifil - not one break in the whole quilt!
And here's what I'm hoping to get done this week...
1. Quilt at least one of the annual quilts.
2. Plan some vacation sewing!
3. Do some cleaning and organization in the studio.
4. Work on the next String Therapy idea.
Not a long list, but plenty to do! I'm in the mood to clean, I think, so I may tackle the studio work first while the mood is there. Of course, who knows what I'll feel like in the morning?
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?