Sunday, May 14, 2023

Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge Week 9 - Meet Our Next Guest Blogger, Emily!

 

Hi, all!

Welcome to week 9 of this year's Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge!  The end is coming up fast, and I know you all have been working so hard on your quilts.  I've seen so many beautiful quilts in progress that I know are going to bless so many lives!!  Quilters really are generous people, and you guys are some of the best!



Today we have another guest blogger, Emily of Aunt Em's Quilts.  Emily is also the champion for Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo, and has been part of the Hands2Help Challenge almost from the beginning.  She is a prolific scrap quilter, with both free tutorials and workshops, quilt-alongs, tips and tricks, and even a book teaching how to deal with even the smallest of scraps!  You'll definitely want to check out her post and read it carefully - there's goodies in there for everyone!  Just click on the title of her blog in the first line of this paragraph to go there.

And I promised you all that I would announce the winners for last week's giveaway today...

...and here they are!

Danice G.
Karrin H.
Sherry B.
Susan N.

Congratulations to the winners - I'll try to get these packaged up and in the mail to you sometime this week!  

See you next week with our last guest blogger!  Work hard on those quilts - the finish line draws near!

Hugs!

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! What a wonderful prize. Looking forward to sewing with these threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Emily! I've been a fan of Emily for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I already follow Emily and I bought her 'Crumb Quilts' book a while back - it's got a ton of great projects in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Karrin let me know I won, since I've been out of town with terrible wifi connection at hotel. Woohoo! Thank you! I'm thrilled with the win, and so grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the great collection of thread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners. I'm excited that I finally finished one of my H2H quilts yesterday. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat to be able to finish up some quilts! We are sewing quickly now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Off to see the blog post...our son was here and I am a bit late catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!