Sunday, May 21, 2023

Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge Week 10 - Meet our Final Guest Blogger, Moira!

 

Hi, all!

Welcome to week 10 of this year's Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge!  It's hard to believe, but we are almost at the end of the Challenge - next Sunday will be the beginning of the week to link your finished quilts!  But we have one more week to celebrate, and a great guest blogger to get us through it!

Moira, who blogs over at The Quilted Snail, has a wonderful blog.  She participates in a lot of blog hops, so there are always interesting things to see and connections with other great quilters, too!  And just this month, she did a post on inspiration that has me looking at things around me in a different light.  You should check it out!  So when you go to her guest post (click the name of her blog above to get there) take a look around.  And rumor has it she is having a giveaway, too!!!

And now I want to share more pictures I've received this week from our fellow (non-blogging) H2Hers.  Once again, the quilts they have shared are just amazing!

These three are from Dee F., and will all be going to Little Lambs of Utah.  There are going to be lots of lucky babies there this year!




These five were made by Diane D., and they are going to a group called Comfort Cases....






...and these three were also made by Diane D., and are going to Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo!




And one more thing  before I close - I have a most sincere apology to make to the giveaway winners from last week.  I tried as hard as I could, but completely ran out of time this week - your packages did not go out before we left for vacation! But it is first thing on my list for when we get home.  I'm so so sorry!!

Now get to work finishing up those quilts, remember to take your pictures, and I'll see you next week!

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your vacation! No one worries about delayed giveaways....so relax and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful quilts!! I finally started quilting on my Modern Irish Chain and it should be ready to go out next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauties! What fun to share all of the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for the Fantastic Four, the North Pole Festival would be an excellent opportunity to showcase their unique powers. Johnny Storm's Human Torch persona would keep everyone warm.
    https://www.frugalishness.com/north-pole-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also curious if some of Marvel's cosmic characters, like the Guardians of the Galaxy or the Silver Surfer, might drop by to join in the frosty fun. The possibilities are endless, and that's the beauty of the Marvel Universe!
    https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/how-to-add-money-to-cash-app-card-at-7-eleven/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!