Monday, October 2, 2023

Make-A-List Monday! What Are You Working On?

 

Hi, all!

Welcome to a brand new week, all squeaky-clean and shiny!  Do you have big plans for the week?  Are you starting to think about Christmas, or have you successfully buried those thoughts for the time being?  Whichever it is, I hope you have a fabulously productive week!

So now let's see how last week's list went....

1.  Finish Nathanael's Pokemon quilt top.
Done!  And I LOVE the way it turned out!


2.  Prep the fabrics for the baby quilt.
3.  Cut out the baby quilt.
4.  Start sewing the baby quilt.
Done!  I have cut it all out and sewn the block components.  Now I'm working on putting the nine-patch blocks together!

5.  Clean up the studio a bit.
Nope!  It still looks like a tornado hit it!

I've got that "empty nest" feeling since I finished the Pokemon quilt, but I'm trying to get past it and start on new projects.  So here's what's on my plate for this week....

1.  Finish the baby quilt top.

2.  Bind five quilts for the quilt ministry.


3.  Assemble a beautiful pile of blocks we received in the mail for the ministry this week.


4.  Quilt a top for a special recipient.


5.  Draft out a design for a new fall quilt for my bed.

And that's more than enough for this week, since I also want to get some mums to put in the pots on my patio.  I'm still waiting for some cooler weather to do the weeding that needs to be done!

So now I really need to know - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

2 comments:

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!