Sunday, May 1, 2011

Surfin' Sunday - Featuring Kate Conklin Designs!



Hi, all!


It's Surfin' Sunday again - and I want to introduce you to my friend Kate Conklin!






Kate blogs from Adelaide, Australia, and creates beautiful, fun quilt designs....


I love this one - "Sherbet Dreams"... 
















"Blowing In The Wind"...


"Fussy Fairytales"...




And this one, with his and her sides, was made for
 her sister and new brother-in-law!

She also makes beautiful pillows....









Aren't they gorgeous?


But the sweetest thing she's made lately has been distracting her from blogging.....


Meet Baby Grace!


...and while she's busy cuddling up on that bundle of sweetness and taking care of her hubby and two older children, she's missing out on lots of her bloggy conversations!  So drop by her blog, check out all her beautiful and inspirational pretties, and leave her some bloggy love!  


(And if you've ever wanted to try hand quilting, you should check out her tutorial - great pictures and easy-to-follow directions!)


Later!


Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, you are up late! Just got done sewing on my first H2H quilt. Hope to finish tomorrow.then, time to break out the big machine...I'll try and get some photos. Love the baby--and the pillows. I really need some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is very sweet! I read through her Sherbet Dreams pattern a few weeks ago. She's a great choice for Surfin' Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, baby pictures always make me smile! Interesting quilts, especially the his and hers :-) Thanks, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for giving me a chance to see Kate's wonderful blog. Have a great day yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely write up Sarah! You're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And she's a wonderful sister too!!
    I love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!