Well, it's time to get back to the quilting frame in earnest this week - way too many quilt tops sitting around and too many needs on the list! But let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Finish the bindings on last week's three ministry quilts. (Monday!)
Done, and delivered!
2. Write a blogpost for 100 Quilts For Kids (Tuesday!)
Done! You can check it out here....
3. Write a blogpost for The Sweatshop (Wednesday!)
Done! See what the ladies worked on here....
4. Finish a man's quilt top for the quilt ministry (it only
needs two sides of the final border)
and then make a back for it.
5. Load that quilt on the frame and quilt it.
Both done! This one has been delivered too!
6. And hopefully, load a couple more ministry quilts
on the frame and get them done, too!
I got one done! Not as much as I'd hoped, but a start...
I'll show you this quilt in Wednesday's blogpost,
plus hopefully a few more!
And what's on the schedule for this week?
1. Add border to ministry quilt made by Road to Arkansas pattern.
2. Make back for that quilt plus four other ministry flimsies.
3. Quilt at least five ministry quilts.
4. Process the new fabric donations received last week.
5. Put together a star quilt top from donated blocks.
That's just a small part of what I have on my plate, but at least I think I can get this much done this week - maybe!!
So - - - what are you working on this week?