Hello, and welcome to
Monday Tuesday! I had every intention of posting this Monday night, but sat down on the sofa and just couldn't keep my eyes open. Finally gave up and went to bed, so now I'm posting early in the morning! Last week went by in a blur, and the weekend even faster - but it's finally getting cool around here, which is a welcome change. It's starting to feel like quilting season - good thing, too! Let's see how last week's list went...
1. Deep clean the house before my LuLaRoe pop-up party. (We won't go into exactly what that entails, just know that I won't be enjoying any of it!)
Done! And I didn't enjoy any of it, although I do like having a nice clean house! The party went great, we introduced some friends to super-comfy LuLaRoe clothes, and I even brought home a new outfit or two - sweet!! Y'all, if you haven't heard about LuLaRoe yet, you should - you look great in them, but feel like you're wearing your pajamas!
|Clean closet floor - that hasn't seen the light of day in a while!|
2. Assemble the memory quilt blocks.
3. Make a back for the memory quilt.
Done! The quilt is assembled, the back is made, and it's on the frame ready to be quilted!
4. Scope out photo shoot locations for my stop on
the Artisan blog tour.
5. If the leaves turn this weekend, take my photos for
the Artisan blog tour!
Done! Well, at least part - I did scope out some great photo shoot locations. The leaves haven't turned yet, so I had to resort to making my own fall color - silk leaves stitched to jute cord for a banner! I hope this works as well as I think it will... we shall see!
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up!
Done - it was a fairly simple week - we gave this quilt to a woman who was in a bad car accident this week and is dealing with a severe brain injury...
...and these twelve quilts are going with a chaplain for the Billy Graham foundation for disaster relief in South Carolina.
So that's how my week went. But now - only two months until Christmas! (*EEK*) it's time to buckle down and get to work. Here's my plan for this week...
1. Quilt and bind the tie memory quilt.
2. Print the photos for Lilli's annual quilt.
3. Photo shoot for my Artisan blog tour post (THIS FRIDAY!)
4. Bind and wash a half dozen quilts for the quilt ministry.
5. Finish writing the tutorial for the Artisan post.
6. Cut out a Christmas gift quilt.
7. Start working on Emmy's annual quilt.
8. Start working on Nathanael's annual quilt.
9. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
There's probably a dozen more things that I need to be working on, but I think these are the most important ones. As you can probably tell from the disordered list, I'm kind of scattered this week - I'm going to have to nail down a priority on each of these! But hopefully I can get something done on all of these, and maybe more.
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?