Oh, it feels so good to be back in my studio again! I love vacation, and had a wonderful time with my family - but I missed my usual places, too. So now I'll bask in the glow of last week's beach time while working on some new projects!
First, though, let's see how last week's list went... it shouldn't take long because it was a very short list!
1. Finish the hand-stitching on my main project for the Artisan blog tour.
Done! Here's another sneak peek...
2. Do some hand-quilting on a couple of pillow tops.
Done! I'm almost finished with these - I'm loving the big stitching!
3. Deconstruct a huge mess of men's ties for a memory quilt I have to start as soon as I get back home.
Done! I managed to get all of these pressed and ready to be cut up into strips today...
4. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up (a bit harder long distance, but that's what minions are for!)
Done, because as far as I know, everyone took a break this week - no quilts given out! Hooray!!
So my short list is all finished - and ready to become a long list! Here's what's on my horizon for this week...
1. Work on the blocks for the tie/memory quilt. (This one has to be finished by Halloween.)
2. Quilt six quilts for Stash Builder Box!
3. Finish the pillow tops.
4. Quilt the orange peel top.
5. Mail two baby quilts to the soon-to-be parents!
6. Pull together a t-shirt quilt "portfolio" of sample designs and prices.
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that one up.
That's definitely enough to keep me busy this week - that tie/memory quilt has to take priority with a quickly looming deadline!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?