There's nothing like coming home from a vacation where you had perfect weather, only to find out that it rained the whole time you were gone and still hadn't stopped. Thankfully, it seems to have stopped now, but we received over 5 inches of rain in the week we were gone! I miss the sun.... but it will be back later this week!
Since I was on vacation last week, I didn't really have a to-do list, just an "if I feel like it" list - so let's see how it went...
1. Write a blogpost and tutorial for Wednesday's Scrap Problem post.
Done! I shared a technique for using fusible interfacing to make sewing with tiny squares easier. Click here to see the post if you missed it!
2. Work on two more blocks for the Long Time Gone quilt.
Done! I'll share them on Wednesday... I am really enjoying this quilt, which is a wonderful blend of traditional blocks and creative modern layout.
3. Work on the quilt top and tutorial for this year's 12 Days of Christmas in July quilt-along.
Done! I got a good start on the quilt, and it's going to be a lot of fun! Here's a sneak peek...
So I did manage to get a few things done last week! And here's what I'm hoping to do this week...
1. Prepare the schedule for this year's 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop.
2. Put binding on two quilts that will be given away to high school graduates at our church.
3. Quilt and bind two more graduation quilts.
4. Quilt two more SBB quilts.
5. Prepare a kit for the next set of blocks for the Long Time Gone quilt.
6. Put borders on a quilt top to finish for a friend.
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Plenty on my plate this week! I need to get some quilting done - graduation is coming up fast and there's a lot of those quiltse to finish. All of our quilters will be working overtime for the next few weeks...
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?