Friday, April 28, 2017

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? Lots of Quilting Going On...

Hi, all!

Here it is, Friday again!  Where did the week go?  But now that it's over, it's time to get our whoop whoop on - are you ready?  Let's get started!

I've got kind of a mixed bag this week - I've been working on charity quilts this week, doing bindings...



...and doing a LOT of quilting!







Some of those are for Stash Builder Box, and some are for our quilt ministry.  I've got a bunch more to work on this weekend!

Then there were the shopping finds...


60% off coupons at Joann's, and Kona wasn't already on sale!  I got a whole bolt of Snow, and a piece of Charcoal and a piece of Pool too!


And check out this backing material I found for the One Block Wonder quilt - isn't the color perfect?  I couldn't believe when I got it home - the yellow flowers are exactly the same color as the Kona Wasabi I used for the stop border!


And the kiddos and I have been really enjoying the beautiful spring weather this week - do you remember just how much fun a pinwheel can be?  There was a lot of joy and laughter going on in my car!!

So that's what I've been doing all week - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you dance a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you - 

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

SaveSaveSaveSave

10 comments:

  1. Shopping and the pinwheels, I can remember them from way back in the 1940's!!!!! Or maybe the 1950's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shopping bargain, especially the snow, a bolt will keep you going for at least a couple of weeks (giggle).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the beautiful quilts you are quilting. Yes, the joys of pinwheels - maybe I should put a few in my flower garden :)! I've finally been starting on a few quilts that I've had on my to-do list for a long time. It sure feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work. I think I missed where you got the labels sewn on the binding. Did you make them or buy them? I would like to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy and finding Kona not on sale is a real find, I don't even bother looking anymore since it's always on sale. Pinwheels are wonderful, I don't have to remember since I have one in my kitchen window which spins whenever the window is open, it's the simple things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been one seriously busy lady! I hope you reward yourself somehow -- chocolate comes to mind, but that's just me! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know where you find the time to quilt and finish so many donor quilts. I had enough trouble finishing a single one for Camp Hobe which is going in the mail today. I have another top I had planned to finish but two unexpected gift quilts got in the way. I trult admire your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just so crazy busy!! Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have certainly been very busy some lovely quilts and beautiful fabrcs. Tried to add a link but says my blog link is not the correct address

    ReplyDelete
  10. goodness you have gotten a lot done! It's amazing how little we really have to spend to make kids happy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!