Friday, May 25, 2018

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? So Much to Be Thankful For!

Hi, all!

Wow - talk about time flying!!  Can you believe it's Friday already?  This week has just flown by, and I know many of you probably have lots of fun plans for the Memorial Day weekend.  Ours will be full of boats and spending time with the grandkids - but before the festivities start, let's get our whoop whoop on!


*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I have been diligently working this week on the final Hands2Help link-up, counting all the quilts and marking down those who participated.  And wow, is it exciting!!!  As of the time I'm writing this, we have had more than 300 quilts donated!  I'm excited to see what the final number is - you can come back on Sunday to find out!  And there's still time to link up if you haven't already - the linky closes at noon CST today (Friday).  Be sure to head over there and take a look at all the beautiful quilts!


Just check out this Instagram post from Little Lambs Foundation - those quilts in the background are some that were sent as part of Hands2Help this year!  Isn't it wonderful to see them all together?



And I wanted to share (again) my own quilts for this year's Challenge!  This quit will be going to Little Lambs Foundation for Kids, a group that works with foster children.  They provide each child with a backpack with personal care items and a comfort item of some sort.


And this quilt, made using Jamie Elfert's great tutorial, will be going to Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo!  This was a great scrap buster, and I love Jamie's pattern - so simple, yet it looks complicated.  

And that's what I'm excited about today!  

Can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's making you whoop it up this week?


What's making you dance a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



10 comments:

  1. What a avalanche of donated quilt-wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tremendous work on the quilt project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE both your quilts. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am whooping over being part of your fabulous project yet again, and getting my quilts off to the right places on time! Thank you so much! Susan/dezertsuz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mailed mine yesterday. Thank you for the opportunity to do this. Ladies you out did yourselves again, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilts for donation, I love them, and I guess they will be so appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little blue bear is so cute. ♥
    Congratulations for the great success of Hands 2 Help.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 416 that's amazing! Great job everyone and congrats to all the winners...those are some great prizes. Thanks Sarah for another wonderful year of giving and fun. Can't wait for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!