Friday, May 4, 2018

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? A Little Progress...

Hi, all!

Well, it's a good thing that you don't have to have a finish for this linky party, or I'd be in a world of hurt this week!  So will you join me in celebrating little accomplishments today?  It's Friday, and time to do some whooping - so let's get started!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*


While I didn't get a lot done this week (that I can show, at least!), I did quilt this pretty top made by my friend Dolores.  It was nice to work on something so cheerful!


AND I did manage to reconstruct some of the turtle blocks for the vintage quilt I'm working on restoring.  These little guys are so cute, but they need a lot of work!  It's going to be a great quilt when it's finished, though.


And I got to spend Tuesday at the Nashville Zoo with these three (and my daughter!)  We had a lot of fun checking out all the animals and enjoying the beautiful sunny day.  And I learned that the old joke about how porcupines make love (very carefully) is TRUE!


A little Culver's for lunch and a bunch of monkeyshines (Emmy let out a PRODIGIOUS burp and made the whole restaurant laugh out loud!) ended our fun day!

So - - - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's making you whoop it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely fun day with the grands. Those times are so precious and they'll have the happy memories forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy quilting on the friend's quilt-and happy day to be with the grands at the zoo! I feel a trip coming soon for us, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time with the little ones! They are so much fun! They are only little once, and, there's next week to get other stuff done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say it was a perfect week! Love those turtles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good time was had by all. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those turtles are sooo cute! You are doing a great job at restoring them... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those turtles!
    Sounds like a great day with the grand kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those turtles are really cute. it's always good to make memories with family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at Emmy's burp! As someone with a basso profundo belch myself, tell I said, "You GO, girl!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!