Monday has arrived again - although it doesn't feel like Monday, because my husband is home for the holiday! But it's still the fresh start to a new week, and that means it's time for a new list! First though, let's see how last week's list went...
1. Hands2Help! This is the final link-up week, and that means I've got a ton of administrative work to do, visiting everyone's post and organizing the prizes. Be sure to check out Sunday's post and see all the gorgeous quilts that have been linked up!
Well, that part of the administrative work went well, but there's still a bunch more to do this week! We ended up with 150 quilters and 416 quilts for this year's Challenge - amazing!!
2. Sandwich the "secret" quilt!
Not only sandwiched, but I've started quilting it! I've got to "sandwich" in some time to finish this quilt in the next few days...
3. Quilt the turtle quilt.
With this one not having a set due date, it got put on the back burner this week. But I did get the flannel purchased that I plan to use as the "innards" instead of batting, since this will be a summer weight bedspread.
4. Work on the 12 Days of Christmas in July quilt.
I finished the remainder of the blocks this week, so it's moved forward a little bit. But there's plenty of time to finish this one!
5. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Once again, a quiet week - although we did gift our graduating high school seniors with twin size quilts! Twenty-six of them, which you've seen most of over the past few weeks as I did the quilting on them!
So all in all, not a bad week, even though I didn't get to everything I wanted to. But I'm not knocking that, since it was mainly because of the great results of Hands2Help - it kept me too busy to do some of the other things on the list! So here's my list for this week...
1. Mail out the Hands2Help prizes! This is the most important thing I have to do this week - because next week is Vacation Bible School and there won't be time!
2. Finish quilting the "secret" quilt.
3. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
A short list this week, but it's a short week already populated with trips to the post office, car repairs, long arm repairs, and visits from blog friends! So if I get this much done, I'll be totally happy!
And as I was looking through my phone for pics for this post, I came across two favorites for the week....
Seen around the corner from my house!
And never tell this girl she's too little to do something! That's a full roll of batting she's hauling down to the quilt room!
And now, the only question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?