Welcome to Monday! It's been a full and busy week around here, with lots of fun things to show for it. And we topped off the week by celebrating my youngest granddaughter Emmy's birthday...
Emmy will be turning seven on Wednesday! It's hard to believe that she's that old, but she's turning into quite the little lady. She read all her birthday cards out loud, thanked everyone profusely for all the gifts, and all in all just had a great time! It was a great way to end a really good week.
So now let's see what I actually accomplished last week...
1. Finish sorting the H2H giveaway goodies and write the "Meet the Sponsors" post.
Done! We have a great (and huge) group of sponsors this year - if you haven't already seen, you ought to check it out! Click here to see the post.
2. Quilt at least one more quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done - although I didn't take a picture!
3. Write an estimate for a t-shirt quilt.
4. If approved, order fabrics and make blocks for the t-shirt quilt.
Partially done. I have ordered the fabrics, but haven't started on the blocks since the customer wants to add some t-shirts and take some of the earlier choices out.
5. Put together several twin size string tops for the ministry.
I worked on these a bit at church Wednesday night, but one of the other ladies took them home with her to finish.
6. Put Gypsy Wife on the quilt frame.
And not only on the frame...
...but off the frame too! I'll be sharing more pictures on Friday!
7. Keep working on the vintage quilt repair.
It's coming along. The quilt is in really sad shape but I'm hopeful!
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
It was a quiet week - no quilts handed out. But that gives us time to work on the quilts for our graduating high school seniors!
And here's what's on my plate for this week...
1. Prep and make backs for three quilts for graduating seniors.
2. Quilt two UFO tops.
3. Keep working on the vintage quilt repair.
4. Finalize the first guest blogger post for Hands2Help.
5. Straighten up the studio.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Kind of a short list this week - but I bet I can find things to do to fill in the time if I get through all this. If nothing else, I could pick a couple of UFOs to list on my board and work on finishing!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?