Friday, March 13, 2020

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? There's No Place Like Home

Hi, all!

Wow, Friday has arrived with a bang, hasn't it?  And now that it's here, it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on.  Let's get started!


*&*&*&*&*&*&*

After being in this house for more than five weeks. I am happy to say that I'm starting to get settled into my new sewing space!  Lilli came over on Thursday and helped me by putting up my collection of mini quilts and other various wall art....



I really wish I had taken a better picture of her helping me with this task - she looked beautiful today!  It was picture day at school and she straightened her gorgeous long blond hair - it made her look very much like the young woman she is rapidly becoming.  But enough of that - take a look at what she did today!





I had almost forgotten that bottom mini - she found it in a box and wanted to hang it up.  I'm glad she did!

And I didn't just sit around while she was decorating...


My vintage machines are in their place!


My fabric storage is coming together...


And just in case you didn't know, hello, a quilter lives here!


As you can see, I've been busy busy busy unpacking boxes!  This is all the boxes I unpacked this week.  You'd think I'd be done, but no... I have a LOT of stuff!


Finally, here's an overview of the lower, "working" part of my new space...




Please excuse the mess - it's still a work in progress - but it does finally feel like home!

So - - - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share! We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



18 comments:

  1. Utter Bliss to have it all in one big room and space to set it out as you really want it.Love the cubby cabinet for the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space looks wonderful, inspiring and organised. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks terrific...you are blessed indeed...i do think i need a set of those large shelves tho...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cozy and creative space, coming together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your granddaughter get a huge Whoop, whoop from me! She has a creative eye for placement - and did all the hanging of pictures and mini quilts beautifully. You have an awesome sewing room - super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love your mini quilt wall!!! Love your quilt room!!! Love your GD and her flowing hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new studio is looking fantastic, Sarah! I love that your GD came over to help you get set up. I predict that you will get a huge jolt of creative energy from your brand-new studio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing how long it takes to unpack! Slow and steady progress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your space is coming together!! It will be such a wonderful haven for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sewing space is looking great. Sew much space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is great progress! You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful space you have created for creating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are making great progress. Yay for you! Just in time for some social distancing. ;)
    MelvaLovesScraps(at)NolanQualityCustoms(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. That Lilli has been SEW helpful in the progress of your space!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely sewing room, looks like a cozy and peaceful place!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great organization. What a place of sanctuary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love seeing your new space coming together so beautifully! Now I feel understashed :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, you can certainly get a whoop whoop! I hope you have great joy in your new space for many years!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!