Wow, is it Monday already? This week absolutely flew by - but it's time to take stock of what got done, and see what's up next! So let's see how last week's list went...
1. Finish hanging pictures at the new house, and haul any that didn't make the cut up to the attic.
I am happy to say that all the pictures are hung! AND I put the leftovers in the attic, so there are no more piles of random pictures laying around. Hooray!
2. Work on the quilt and tutorial for this coming Sunday's Charmed I'm Sure post.
I am SO thankful for good quilty friends who come through even before you need them! Jan of The Colorful Fabriholic bailed me out this week with a great tutorial - you can read all about it here!
3. Try to get all the remaining quilt studio boxes upstairs and unpacked!
Nope. I did get a bunch of boxes up there, but there are still more out in the garage. Who knew I had so much stuff!
4. Update the blog Page about Hands2Help 2020.
Finally done!!! The new schedule is up, and also the list of this year's charities. It's gonna be great! You can read all about it (and sign up) right here!
5. Mount and frame some pictures for my husband.
Done - but of course, I forgot to take a picture!
6. Take Fly to be groomed again.
Done - and wow, she looks great!
Done! I love our new polling place - I was in and out in under ten minutes!
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
No quilts given away this week, partly as a result of the tornado. We didn't have activities at church this week, which kind of mixed things up. But we will be working on quilts for tornado survivors, to be distributed directly or through Quilts of Compassion.
I really feel like I've made headway on the house this week - there aren't any little piles of pictures laying around anywhere downstairs, and everything except my studio is pulled together upstairs. Good thing, too, because we will be hosting Easter at our house this year...nothing like a deadline to spur you to action!
So here's what's on the horizon for this week...
1. Clean up at the old house to get it ready to go on the market.
2. Finish the final charm square quilt top and tutorial.
3. Get those quilt room boxes upstairs!
4. Load a quilt on the frame and give Jolene a trial run.
5. Email potential Hands2Help sponsors.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
I feel kind of like I've lost my list-making-get-it-done mojo a little bit - my focus is spread all over the place, between two houses, unpacking the studio, H2H and quilt projects. But it will come back, I'm sure!
So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?