Friday, September 25, 2020

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? Squirrel!

 

Hi, all!

Hard to believe, but it's already Friday!  And we all know what that means - it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on. Let's get started!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*


First of all, take a look at the view out my studio window!  I am really enjoying watching the leaves turn as the temperatures cool down.  I'll keep you updated so you can enjoy with me!

And while I was watching the leaves turn, I got a wild hair to start another project...


A couple of jelly rolls, a lot of chain piecing...


...a good start on the design wall...


...growing...


...and a lot more blocks to go!

I should finish piecing this top sometime on Friday.  No finish for me this week, but I'm really happy with the work I've accomplished!  It's fun to chase a squirrel sometimes!

So - - - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share! We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah


7 comments:

  1. That one is going to be soft and sweet! Pretty fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrels are always fun...unless they are in your attic! LOL Beautiful, soft colors. And your tree is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun squirrel project, Sarah! It's looking great so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be a nice low value quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s going to be a cuddly little squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit late to the party, but glad I made it. The new quilt is indeed a beauty...it looks gentle, soft and dreamy. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely soft colours in your quilt

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!