Monday, September 13, 2021

Make-A-List Monday - Light At The End of That Tunnel!

Hi, all!

Monday is here once again (and thankfully my time sense is back on straight so I KNOW it's Monday!) and that means it's time for a little list-making!  But first let's see how last week's list went...

1.  Quilt the three memory quilts.
Done!  I'm so glad to have these finished! 


2.  Ship my friend's quilts to her.
Done!  She's already received them and sent me a picture of one of them on the bed!


3.  Finish piecing the hockey quilt.
Not finished, but progress made...


4.  Start repairing and re-assembling the vintage quilt top.
Again, not finished, but ready to be re-assembled!


5.  Pack up the three memory quilts for shipping.
Packed up and shipped! They should arrive at their 
forever home on Thursday.  


A good week, yes?  And I have almost finished with all my commission obligations, too.  Once that vintage top is repaired and quilted, I will not have any more commissions and won't be taking any more until at least next year.  I've decided I want to make up some of the projects I've had sitting around for fear too long!  It's exciting - now I just have to decide which comes first....

So here's my list for this week...

1.  Re-assemble the vintage top and add a border.

2.  Quilt and bind that vintage top.

3.  Quilt a quilt that will be a farewell gift for someone at church.

4.  Keep piecing the hockey quilt.

5.  Bind two ministry quilts.

I'm going to leave it at that this week, in hopes of getting everything on this list finished.  And then I can play!!!

So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting all that done in one week. Love the hockey quilt. Looking forward to see more.
    I've been trying to finish some UFOs lately. I'm working on a real tiny scrap buster. Have a look here.
    https://atthecornerofscrapandquilts.blogspot.com/2021/09/orange-fall.html
    Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good finish to several of your projects--beautiful! The hockey quilt is very interesting and I look forward to how you make this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering if you have a tutorial on the t-shirt quilt done without sashing, more of a collage type quilt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done one yet, and don't have any plans to do one anytime soon, as I won't be doing any more commissions this year. But 2022 may be the year!

      Delete
  4. You have a lot on your plate, girl, but if anyone can handle it all, it’s you! The memory quilts turned out great and I just love that hockey quilt you’re working on!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!