Monday, February 13, 2023

Make-A-List Monday - Breathing A Little Easier Now!

 

Hi, all!

Another week has come and gone, and it's time to check back in on that pesky to-do list!    Here's last week's list in all its glory....

1.  Finish the third prototype quilt top.

Done, and the tutorial posted this past Sunday.  It's a fun little quilt to make!


2.  Cut out the fourth prototype quilt.
3.  Start piecing the fourth prototype quilt and TAKE PICS!
Done! And not just cut out, but actually assembled!! And yes, I took pics.  Here's a little teaser!

4.  Pull fabrics for the fifth prototype quilt.

Done!  I'm loving these colors...

5.  Pull fabrics for the sixth prototype quilt.

Also done!  I feel so much better now that all of these are in progress!

5.  As usual, walking, Italian and hopefully some yoga!

Walking and Italian are coming right along. Yoga, not so much! There's only so many hours in a day, and most of mine have been spent at the sewing machine this week....

I also hit up a fabric sale and bought back for six quilts!! Hopefully I'll be able to put those to good use soon!

So last week was VERY productive!!  And that's a good thing - I'm not feeling quite so much pressure now.  It makes it a lot more fun!  Here's what I'll be working on this week...

1.  Finish the tutorial for the fourth prototype quilt. Mainly that's just adding pictures!

2.  Finish the fifth prototype quilt and take pics!

3.  Finish the sixth prototype quilt and take pics!

4.  Give my friend Piper a lesson in ruler quilting on the long arm.

5.  If time permits, quilt a ministry quilt.

I'm going to quit there, because I don't want to give myself too many options of things to do.  These really need to get done this week or at the latest by early next week, so I'm going to concentrate on them.

So now, I really want to know - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

PS Bree says hi....

3 comments:

  1. Nice accomplishments! I'm looking forward to seeing things progress! I'm working on another QOV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of what all you are accomplishing. Great job. I want to be this accomplished some day!! Between working & kids & just things that always pop up it’s been so difficult. Like I said, I’m in awe. ♥️ I don’t know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot accomplished. Good job!
    Hi, Bree. Hope you are taking good care of Mommie. Maybe you could help her with her yoga. My dog likes to lay across the mat as a prop.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!