Sunday, June 25, 2017

Save the Dates!!

Hi, all!

I know it's hard to believe, but Christmas is exactly six months from today!  We are on the downhill slide to the holidays - and that means it's almost time for the Twelve Days of Christmas in July blog hop!!


From July 14th to July 25th, we'll have over 30 bloggers sharing great ideas for gifts, quilts, table runners, wall hangings, and much more, all designed to get you in the Christmas mood!  Who knows? Maybe you'll get inspired to get a jump on your holiday sewing this year, and even make a Christmas quilt for yourself!  I'll be hosting a quilt-along on this blog each day during the hop with directions for a simple and fairly quick quilt that you can make in a Christmas theme, or use other fabrics if you wish for a great gift quilt.

Last year's quilt-along quilt!
So mark your calendars now and start checking out all the beautiful new Christmas fabrics that should be showing up in the shops soon!

And maybe - just maybe - there'll be a giveaway or two!

Hugs!

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. So funny, I thought about that "six months til Christmas" thing looking at the calendar today. And then I quickly turned the page of that darn calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my date is the 21st, so actually the 22nd down here. Preps under way, it is so different to do a blog post with instructions, than to make the same thing...oops, project sounds better,many times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like lots of fun! The 19th is my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll get a post up about it soon to help spread the word Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working on the last few things that I'll be showing (I have LOTS to show).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Based on the comments, It looks like you assigned dates for the hop. I thought I was part of the hop and I don't have a date. Did I miss something? I really want to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pep-talk! I have a quilt started for my sister. 4 blocks out of 12. That's my next big project. I have a few little bits to cleanup first though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hand quilting my Xmas quilt from the qal last year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!