Well, it was an busy week last week, as I expected, and this week promises to be even busier! I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing! But it's a great time for family and fun so we'll just go with the flow. Here's how last week's list went...
1. Mail out the Hands2Help prizes! This is the most important thing I have to do this week - because next week is Vacation Bible School and there won't be time!
I spent a LOT of time at the post office last week, and managed to get everything off except for the international packages. My plan is for Lilli and I to take those Tuesday afternoon while the littles are at therapy.
2. Finish quilting the "secret" quilt.
Done! I'll show full pictures as soon as I can, but for now, here's my proof that I finished it.
3. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! We gave away one quilt this week...
This quilt went to a elderly gentleman diagnosed with prostate cancer.
So I almost finished everything on my list last week - just ten more packages to get in the mail and I'll be done. This week, the grandkids are at my church for vacation Bible school, so there won't be much personal quilting time (although I'll be spending each morning in the quilt room while they are otherwise occupied!) Here's my hope-to-do list for this week...
1. Get the last H2H packages in the mail.
2. Pick out some handwork projects for vacation.
3. Try to quilt the turtle quilt (already on the frame).
4. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
I know when you are idle, you roam the town with your gang of church quilters, making the locals nervous. I can just see y'all whipping out your seam rippers and spontaneously recreating the Sharks vs. Jets rumble scene from West Side Story....
LOL! It's not anything that exciting, but now I want to give that a try!
So now I'll just ask you - - - what are YOU working on this week?