Welcome to a brand new week! There's so much possibility in a new week - do you have big plans for yours? I'm hoping to scale back just a little bit - I had way too many different things going on last week and I felt spread a bit too thin - but my mind is whirling with all the possibilities!
Speaking of last week, here's a recap of how my week went on my to-do list....
1. Quilt the Gum Wrapper Quilt.
Done! This quilt will be going to Happy Chemo as part of the Hands2Help Challenge!
2. Quilt a baby quilt I made at church Wednesday night.
Done! This was a fun little quilt to make - and it was a collaborative effort with my friend Deb.
3. Finish the alphabet letters for the younger grandkids.
Done! They're really enjoying playing with them, and I'm impressed at how well they already know their letters - in two languages! English and ASL! I feel like a slacker because I still get D and F mixed up (in ASL!)
4. Make my Lady Skater dress.
Done! I managed to squeak this one in today!
5. Quilt an H2H quilt for a participant from the UK.
Done! This was a pleasure to quilt - such a pretty thing!
6. Pick a winner for the Crafted Appliqué giveaway!
Done! Monica will be enjoying her own copy soon! Check it out if you haven't already - there are lots of giveaways going on right now as part of the blog hop...
7. Organize the prizes for H2H and get ready for the final week!
Mostly done - just a few more things to get organized! Be sure to take a look at all the beautiful quilts that have been made and donated to Happy Chemo, Covered In Love, and The Yukon Women's Transition Center.
8. Camp on someone's internet and write a few blogposts...
Done! Thank heavens the new billing month started last Saturday - I was starting to get stares at the Starbucks at Target!
9. Start working on a new commission to make a t-shirt quilt.
Done! The design is planned, the shirts are chosen, now all I have to do is figure up the fabric requirements and write up a quick estimate!
10. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! A fairly easy week, with three quilts being given away...
This quilt went to a woman who was just diagnosed with lung cancer...
This quilt went to a gentleman going through some difficulties...
And this one went to a woman who has been diagnosed with colon cancer.
Whew! It was a very busy and rather disjointed week - way too many things going on! I hope I can be a little more focused this week... So here's what's on tap for the week!
1. Write up the estimate for the t-shirt quilt.
2. Finish another quilt-y alphabet for a friend.
3. Stay on top of the Hands2Help linky week (posting quilt pics, answering emails, general administrative stuff!)
4. Work on another scrappy quilt top.
5. Prepare for another giveaway this coming Friday!
(You won't want to miss this one!!)
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
It sure feels like a skinny week, but the Hands2Help stuff is kicking my butt at the moment - and it takes precedence this week! It's really exciting seeing all the beautiful quilts that are being linked up - quilters are amazingly generous people!!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?