Monday, February 25, 2019

Make-A-List Monday - Let's Get To Work!


Hi, all!

Wow!  Monday - it seems like it's been forever since last Monday!  QuiltCon will really make you lose track of your days, it seems.  And Sunday morning I woke up in a panic, thinking I had forgotten to do my blog post - but fortunately I had scheduled it a week before so all was good.  But it really woke me up in a hurry!!


So now that QuiltCon is over, it's time to get back to the real world.  Let's see how my short list from last week went first, though.

1.  Deconstruct t-shirts and make blocks for the commission 
t-shirt quilt.
2.  Start assembling the t-shirt quilt.
Done - and not only started, but the top is finished!


3.  Prep a whoop-whoop Friday post ahead of time and schedule for posting.
Done!  You can read more about this cute little mini quilt here.


4.  Mail a ministry quilt and a donation quilt.
Done!

5.  Deliver three rolls of batting to church (hooray for Joann's doorbuster sales!)
Done!

6.  Pull together my supply bag for each day of QuiltCon!
(can you tell I'm a little excited?)
Done!  

7.  Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
As far as I know, we didn't give away any quilts this week.  Of course, someone else may have given some out on Sunday when I wasn't there.  I'll find out Wednesday!

So a short list, but I did manage to get it all done!  It was nice to have all that behind me so I could enjoy QuiltCon guilt-free.  But now it's time to get back to the real world and all the fun things I get to do!  Here's this week's list...

1.  Quilt the t-shirt quilt.

2.  Quilt a top for a friend.

3.  Bind a quilt ministry quilt.

4.  Write the final Rockin' Rectangles tutorial.

5.  Contact a few potential new sponsors for Hands2Help.

6.  Work on a special scrap project.

7.  Go all "Marie Kondo" in my closet.

8.  Sleepover with the grandkids Friday night!

9.  Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.

Plenty to do this week, but I'm working in some time for play.  I need to get back to the fun part of quilting, and not just the work!  


I mean, with all the inspiration I saw this week, and all I learned, I should be able to knock one of these out for my granddaughter, right?  HA!  She thinks I can, though...

So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. i just love the supernova mini....where would a find a pattern for full size please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me realize I need to get more organized!
    bijoubeadboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way our families say, 'you can do that!'!
    They are so confident of our abilities!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your time away. I am wrapping up my February challenges and trying to stay ahead of any temptations that try to derail me. I'm not very good at resisting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!