Monday, July 26, 2021

Make-A-List Monday - Time To Get Back On Track!

 

Hi, all!

Well, I had a nice little break after writing all the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop posts - almost a week with no posts to write!  But now it's time to get back in the regular routine, so let's start it out right with a great to-do list!  

Here's what I'll be working on this week...

1.  Bind five quilts for the quilt ministry.

2.  Work on three commission memory quilts.

3.  Order any needed materials for this year's annual quilts.

4.  Get Jolene back up and running (she decided to take a few spa days right in the middle of a quilting marathon, but Joe will be here this week to get her all fixed up!)


We are trying to rebuild our stash of ministry quilts in the midst of a surge of quilt requests and Jolene couldn't have picked a worse time to break down - but thankfully another member of our quilt ministry got a long arm machine this year and she's doing fabulous in picking up the slack.  So I'll bind what she quilts until Jolene is back in the game!

And just because no post is complete without a beautiful quilt picture...


So now, I really want to know - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah


5 comments:

  1. It was a fabulous blog hop and a joy to visit all of the quilters. You already have a busy week planned. I hope to work on a little sunflower quilt. Happy quilitng

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started quilting a couple of years ago...baby quilts mostly. I had 10 quilt panels (Sparkle Magic Shine Unicorn) that I side embellished (added pieced side panels). I serged a narrow seam to prevent raveling and they've been cooped up on a bin. I set them free. My goal is to gift them to my local county's Christmas mother (I'm 2 xmases behind that initial thought). Very gratifying to make some headway. I quilted a simple diamond grid. I also finished another quilt top (personal throw size)that is actually for me! I've been enjoying using it. Getting ready to try hand at a stack and whack project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to catch your breath this week! The quilt inspirational pics are gorgeous! I am working on a quilt on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed Day 1 instructions for the July Christmas quilt. Where can I go to get those instructions as they are important since that is where the cutting instructions were. Thank you for your help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will find all of the instructions on the twelve days between July 14-July 25, 2021. Fabric requirements are posted on July 12.

      Delete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!