Friday, October 15, 2021

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? More Progress on my WIPs!

 

Hi, all!

It's almost impossible to believe, but it's already the middle of October!  How did that happen?  This month is flying by - but today is Friday, and that means it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on once again.  Are you ready?  Me too!  Let's get started...

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

As you probably already know, I've been participating in Leanne's WIPs-B-Gone 2021 Challenge, and it's been great!  I've worked through so many projects since 9/23.  Some you've seen already, but here's what happened this week...


I finished my Christmas snowflake quilt!


I finally got back on the horse and made some Endless Summer blocks - four days, four blocks.  My goal is to make at least one each day, which will mean I have enough for my quilt top by the end of November.


AND I quilted half of my summer-weight king size quilt!  I can't wait to get the second half on the frame...

My first quarter goal for the WIPS-B-Gone challenge was to finish five projects - - - and I am happy to say I actually finished eight!

So - - - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah


7 comments:

  1. I can't imagine that you have that many WIPs, you seem to crack out so many quilts from start to finish! You are making great progress on them, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the teal endless summer block supposed to be different from the others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you are making great progress with your WIP's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are really rolling along! I've enjoyed seeing your progress on IG, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sarah. I have a question - what makes a quilt a summer quilt? Recently moved from MA to SC and will need to "summer-ize" my quilts moving forward. Thanks for your help! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. so you planned to finish 5 -- and you got 8 done? For sure you deserve lots of whooping!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!