Wednesday, October 20, 2021

I May Have A Scrap Problem... But Amy Has a Solution!

 

Hi, all!

Well, this week I haven't had much of a chance to play with my scraps, or even to surf Instagram in search of great scrap quilts - but I found something my email inbox that was definitely worth sharing!  

Amy Smart of Diary of A Quilter is always coming up with great quilt patterns, but this week she has something really special - she has updated her Gratitude quilt pattern...


...AND she's offering it as a free PDF download to all her readers until the end of November!  When I first saw this quilt, I thought how fabulous it would look scrappy, and it turns out that it is very scrap friendly.  So head on over to her blog and take a look!  And I highly recommend signing up for her emails - they are always fun to read and informative.

That's it for this week - I'll try to do better next week, maybe even by starting my own Gratitude quilt!

Hugs!

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. oh, thanks for sharing that link! It would look great scrappy... and since I found a whole bunch more scraps, I may need to join you in making one..... :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern too - and hope to clear out some of my lovely scraps with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downloaded yesterday and mulling over how scrappy I want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to see it as a scrappy version! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are looking at that for a friend...it is a great scrap quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely worth a mention for those who aren't on Amy's email list, Sarah! I got my pdf download a few days ago. I'm SEW looking forward to trying out her pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!