Friday, August 25, 2023

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? It's Crunch Time!

 

Hi, all!

Friday is here once again, and we all know what that means - it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on!  I hope you are ready - so let's go!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

It's been a busy week in my sewing studio, as I buckled down to start working on the first of three annual quilts for my grandkids.  I'm happy to say I found the perfect quilt for Lilli this year - Crunch Time by Kelli Fannin Quilts.  

So I got started this week making the cookie blocks - they went so quickly!  Kelli really writes excellent patterns.


Once I got all of those done, I needed to make the specialty blocks.  The first was Cookie Monster - lots of tiny pieces but still easy to assemble....


Cookie was immediately followed by the milk block, which was significantly simpler....


And then last, but not least, the crumbs block! 


And with that, all of the blocks were complete!  I've laid it out on my design wall with the vertical sashing pieces....


...but tomorrow I will make the horizontal sashing pieces and assemble the top!  It feels so good to know that I have one of the three quilt tops this close to being finished...

So - - - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?



What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

29 comments:

  1. such a fun quilt - c is for cookie good enough for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is adorable! I'm glad it's been enjoyable and easy to assemble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super cute quilt!!! and what fun to have this be her annual quilt !!! ( I really like that idea by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt and perfect for Lilli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find such wonderful quilts for your family. You're amazing. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun quilt, Sarah, and with Lilli a budding chef and baker, this is perfect for her! Sew cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun quilt! Who doesn't love cookies and Cookie Monster?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that's the cutest pattern ever! Your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo! What a perfect quilt for her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciate you sharing, great article post. Much thanks again. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muchos Gracias for your post. Really looking forward to read more. Want more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very neat blog. Really thank you! Great article you show us here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple but very precise info... Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available

    ReplyDelete
  16. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now,

    ReplyDelete
  17. I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am not positive where you are getting your info, however great topic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I must spend a while learning much more or figuring out more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are obviously very knowledgeable..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I appreciate you sharing this blog article.Much thanks again. Want more.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Some truly nice and useful info on this site, too I conceive the layout has wonderful features.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Deference to article author, some good selective information.

    ReplyDelete

  26. Work Is Not Longer A Place Pay safely using our Payment system

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!