You may have seen last week that I won the "Pass It On" box from Miki over at Miki's Fabric Creations! Well, it's time to pass it on to another lucky blogger - and it could be you!
Here's a picture (not too detailed!) of what I'll be sending...
|No, my sewing machine isn't included!|
So what do you have to do to get the Pass It On box at your house?
1. You must be a blogger so you can "pass it on" to another blogger and keep us posted about where it's going.
2. You must be willing to ship it on to the next person.
3. You may take anything you like, but for every item you remove, you must replace it with another item. Items do not need to be new, but if they are not new, they must be gently used.
4. You may fill the box with: orphan blocks, books, patterns, notions, rulers, and definitely fabric.
5. There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
Sorry, but because of shipping costs the box cannot be shipped internationally.
You know you want to see everything inside! Leave me a comment and I will announce on Friday, March 9th, who the next lucky recipient will be.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are a no-reply blogger, or think you might be (do you ever get emails in response to your comments? If not, you probably are a no-reply blogger!) then leave your e-mail address in your comment. I don't want to have to leave anyone out of the drawing, but if there's no way to reach you, you can't win!