Well, it's Monday and I think I'm caught up!! Or at least I will be until I read my e-mail, probably... but it's nice to feel caught up for at least a few minutes!
Let's look at last week's list to see how it went...
1. Bind those seven quilts.
All done! Machine binding is a wonderful skill to learn!!
Here's a teaser - I'll show all the quilts on Wednesday!
2. Work on a special gift quilt.
Done! This is the quilt I made for my new granddaughter!
You can see more detail on it this coming Friday...
3. Work on Hands2Help 2012.
Done! You can check out this past Sunday's post to find out
more about the charities and some of the changes
we'll be making this year. Next Sunday's post will
have the final details and calendar!
4. Finish checking out everyone's Whoop Whoops!!
Well, part way done! I'm still working my way
through the past two Friday's links - but I'm
having so much fun! If you haven't joined in
the linky party, check it out this Friday!
And what's on the to-do list for this week?
1. Finalize the details for Hands2Help.
2. Put together kits for the quilt ministry.
3. Inventory the HUGE thread donation we received
for the quilt ministry!
4. Make quilt backs for three flimsies.
5. Prepare for Saturday sewing with my Sewing Sisters!
6. Keep checking out those Whoop Whoop links!
So that's my list for the week - hopefully I'll get this and maybe some more done. Be sure to check in Wednesday to hear about the thread donation we received - it's quite a story!!
And now - what are you working on this week?