Well it was wonderful to be caught up for a short time last week - but I'll be making up for it this week! Here's a look at last week's list...
1. Finalize the details for Hands2Help.
Done! You can check out the schedule
for this year's challenge here!
And pick up the button on my sidebar if you'd like!
2. Put together kits for the quilt ministry.
Done! My friend Angie and I filled up a Thirty-One
large utility bag with nine new kits!
3. Inventory the HUGE thread donation we received
for the quilt ministry!
Done! 1366 spools of thread, with a retail value of over $6400!
4. Make quilt backs for three flimsies.
Done! And not only backs made, but quilts finished!
You'll see them on Wednesday....
5. Prepare for Saturday sewing with my Sewing Sisters!
Done! We had a great time sewing, so good in fact
that I forgot to take pictures!!
6. Keep checking out those Whoop Whoop links!
I've made it through all the current links, but I'm still
working on the ones from two weeks ago - I
don't want to miss a single great project!!
And here's what's on the schedule for this week...
1. Quilt and bind a man's quilt made by Pam for the ministry.
2. Quilt and bind a wedding quilt for a friend.
3. Make backs for three more ministry quilts.
4. Quilt and bind three more ministry quilts.
5. Pick up and play with Lilli every afternoon this week!
And that's more than enough to keep me busy, I think!! So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?