First of all, if you're looking for the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge signups, click this link! I hope, if you haven't already signed up, you'll consider it - it's a lot of fun to do what you love to help others!
Now for last week's list.... Here's how I did!
1. Quilt and bind a man's quilt made by Pam for the ministry.
Done! You'll see more of this pretty quilt Wednesday...
2. Quilt and bind a wedding quilt for a friend.
Done! And I can't believe it, but I forgot to take any pics...
3. Make backs for three more ministry quilts.
4. Quilt and bind three more ministry quilts.
Done! You'll see more of these Wednesday, too!
5. Pick up and play with Lilli every afternoon this week!
Done! And we had so-o-o-o-o-o much fun!!
One day she decided she needed to play soccer
while wearing a fleece jacket, hat and gloves -
in 80 degree weather!
And here's what's on tap for this week...
1. Make a quilt for a 6 year old girl with a brain tumor.
2. Make a quilt for a man with lymphoma.
3. Make a quilt for a woman going through medical issues.
4. Keep up with all the Hands2Help work coming in!
5. Finish a dress for Lilli!
So now, the question is - what are you working on this week?