Monday, July 29, 2019

Make-A-List Monday - A Fresh Start!

Hi, all!

It has been a long time since I published a Monday list, so I'm just going to start fresh!  The 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop went well, but now it's time to get back to the real world (and make some of those fabulous projects, too!)

Here's what's on my list for this week:

1.  Organize the notes I made over the weekend about next year's quilt-along quilt.

2.  Organize the notes I made over the weekend about next year's pre-Hands2Help quilt tutorial series.

3.  Update a portfolio of t-shirt quilt designs to send to a prospective customer.

4.  Write a tutorial for Wednesday's blogpost.  You won't want to miss this one - a great gift idea for anyone!


5.  Quilt the wedding ring table topper.

6.  Start work on a gift quilt.

7.  Quilt a UFO - any UFO!

8.  Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.

We had a long car drive this weekend, over to Richmond and back, so I had time to start putting pencil to paper on ideas for next year's projects.  It's amazing how much better these things go if you plan ahead!  I'm excited about how well they are coming together.

And I'm considering writing a blogpost with tips for hosting and/or participating in a blog hop.  Any interest in that?  I learned a lot with this year's hop, and found out that it was sheer luck that it went as well as it did before!  

So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah


6 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, Sarah! I'm glad you survived that road trip. I saw the pics of IG :-0 and had another friend in southern California with the same kind of day! I'm sewing triangles onto squares and having great fun. I hope it's a wonderful week for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, you've got quite a list made so I hate to add one more thing but I'd be very interested in a blogpost with tips for participating in a blog hop. I've shied away from signing up to participate in a blog hop because I just don't know what is expected. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished a baby quilt for my next door neighbor's 8th grandbaby. Got it mailed off today. Don't know how to share photos in this comment, but I'll e-mail the photos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing projects my daughter brought from GA; things she wants finished but needed help with to complete! Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of good things going on. I'm finishing a baby quilt, making the last blocks in Mod City Center, doing some appliqué on Cheri Payne's Sweet Land of Liberty pattern, and a few other little projects. Best of luck with this weeks goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!