I. Am. So. Tired. Of. Packing. I want to sew! But I've got another week or so of this before I can get back to sewing, so I'm going to plug on through. Let's see how last week went...
1. Finish the gift quilt.
Done! I'm loving this pretty thing...
More pictures to come on Friday!
2. Take more boxes and stuff to the new house.
Oh yes - over and over and over again! But there's still more to come...
3. Meet with movers for estimates.
Done, a mover chosen and scheduled for February 4th!
4. Accept furniture deliveries at the new house.
Done! A nice new living room...
5. Get internet and TV installed at the new house.
Alas, the conduit from the AT&T box was broken, so they have to come out and repair it before they can hook me up to fiber. Hopefully this week!
6. Sort through and pack up the attic.
(Ducks head in shame)
7. Disassemble some of the larger Kallax shelves in my sewing studio so they can be taken downstairs.
Didn't get to this one either. This week for sure, though!
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Thankfully, it was a quiet week! No quilts requested.
I feel at such loose ends with no quilt-y goals. All my energy is invested in packing and moving - - - but last Wednesday night at church I got to sit and sew for three hours, and wow, did I feel rejuvenated! So at least I've got that for a while.
I'm not going to set any goals for this week - everything is move-related, so rather boring and not pic-worthy, anyway. But we are getting new carpet tomorrow, so I'll be able to start working on setting my studio back up. Maybe I can get back to sewing in a week or so!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?