Wow, has it only been a week? Seems like much longer since I made a list (not!) - because at the moment I am living by the list! Every day starts with a list, and I'm enjoying the thrill of crossing things off. Closing is on Thursday, and so far, the stars are aligning. Keep your fingers crossed it stays that way!
So now, let's look at last week's list...
1. Pull together fabrics and pattern for a gift quilt.
Done! And I've got the top a little over halfway pieced...
3. Pack some more.
4. Pack even more.
Oh, I have packed and packed and packed some more! Tonight I can say that the upstairs is almost finished - except for the attic. Not looking forward to that! And I've packed a lot downstairs, too. I'm getting close to having everything packed that can be done before we actually have movers scheduled.
And, wonder of wonders, look what I found while packing! This is the key to our front storm door, which I have been looking for for about the past ten years. We don't use our front door, so it wasn't a huge deal, but it sure was nice to find it!
5. Haul all the stuff I packed to the storage unit.
I didn't get ALL of what I packed to the storage unit, but we did take one load over there this week.
6. Drop off stuff I didn't feel like packing at Goodwill.
Three loads worth! And there's another load ready to go
in my car...
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
We gave away three quilts this week...
This quilt went to a woman going through some pretty serious health issues...
And we sent this one to a new baby!
This quilt, pieced by one of our newer members, went to a young woman who went in the hospital for a simple procedure and ended up with a serious infection.
So all in all, a good and busy week! My list for this week will look very similar, but here it is...
1. Pick a winner for my blogoversary giveaway!
(Coming up next!)
2. Pack, pack, and pack again.
3. Go to our new house (after Thursday) and pull up the floating vinyl floor to see the much better floor underneath. (Fingers crossed it's in great condition!)
4. Haul more stuff to the storage unit.
5. Go through the stuff in the attic and decide what to take and what to get rid of.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
I don't think I'll be getting into much trouble this week - by the time my day ends, I'm so tired it's a wonder if I can do anything!
And now for the winner of my blogoversary giveaway...
First of all, though, thanks to everyone who joined in and played along! It was a lot of fun reading all your questions and answers!
And the winner is....
Congratulations, Kathy! I'll be emailing you for your snail mail address and can send your package out ASAP. Good thing, too, because otherwise it's liable to get thrown in a box!
So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?