Rumors of my disappearance being totally inaccurate, I am actually alive and well despite my minimal presence here on the blog over the last two weeks. And I've missed it! Now that I feel like I can finally keep my head above water, it's time to get back into the regular swing of things.
Since I haven't done a list in a couple of weeks, here's a recap of the ministry quilts we've given away recently...
All of these quilts went to people dealing with serious medical issues and are giving quilt-y hugs as we speak!
Now for this week's list:
1. Work on organizing/setting up the quilt studio.
2. Hang up pictures.
3. Organize the bedroom closet.
4. Finish a quilt top for a special event at church.
5. Write blogposts for the "Charmed, I'm Sure" tutorial series.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
So much to do! And not nearly enough time to play with fabric - but that will come. Until then, I'll try to fit in a little fabric play every day.
So now, the question is - - - what are you working on this week?