I hope you had a great weekend! We had an unusually cool one, at least for this time of year - but it was sunny and pretty on Sunday. Lots of sunshine makes for happy faces!
So let’s see how I did on last week’s list....
1. Finish a beautiful purple ministry quilt pieced by Marie.
Done! This turned out beautifully - Marie did a fabulous job piecing it. It’s already gone on to its new home with a young woman who was in a bad car accident.
2. Mail off prizes, gifts and blocks!
Done! That was a load off my plate, for sure!
3. Write my Blogger’s Quilt Festival post.
Done! I hope you stopped by to read it - if not, you can click here to see the post. It's a simple quilt but a great story - and one I haven't share here before, believe it or not! Take a hanky!
4. Finish the block for the AMB Blog Hop.
Done! I can’t show you today, but come back here on May 28th to see the reveal! And be sure to check out all the other stops on the hop - it starts today! You can see the schedule for all the stops on the tour here. Today is Delaware and Pennsylvania - two great license plate blocks and a couple of great giveaways, too!
5. Start on the tutorial for that block.
Started but not finished....
This has got to get finished today or tomorrow!
6. Make a back for Nathanael’s Ladder.
Nope. Didn’t get to this one!
7. Make a baby quilt for a friend.
Done! I made this from a pattern I was testing for a friend, so you'll see more of this quilt when she releases the pattern!
8. Keep up with any ministry needs that arise.
Done! I made and quilted this quilt for a young man who was hit by a car,
and quilted this donated top for another young man who was in a head-on collision.
So what’s on tap for this week?
1. Finish the tutorial for the AMB blog tour.
2. Finish proofing a quilt pattern for a friend.
3. Start organizing prizes for the H2H participants.
4. Quilt at least two quilts ahead for the ministry.
5. Make a back for Nathanael’s Ladder.
6. Quilt Nathanael’s Ladder.
7. Keep up with any ministry needs that arise.
Looks like it will be another busy week this week, with company in town and granddaughters to take care of - but it’s all good!
So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?