Friday, May 24, 2019

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Not Quite Yet....

Hi, all!

How did Friday get here so fast???  I  have been spending my week nose deep in computer work, totaling up the quilt count for Hands2Help.  And wow, it's a great number - but I'm going to just quietly whoop over it right now and wait to share it with you on Sunday!


I haven't touched my sewing machine at all this week so it's up to you all - I'm waiting for you to get your whoop whoop on and inspire us all!  Let's get started!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



4 comments:

  1. It is hard to be the administrator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't touch my sewing machine or even walk in my sewing room all week. We had our first visitor at the new house in Myrtle Beach and it was a crazy busy week. I'm hoping to use the holiday to spend some quality time in my 'happy place'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to get the next step done in the Mystery quilt and hand sew the binding of the vintage SunBonnet Sue quilt... story on that coming! MelvaLovesScraps(at)NolanQualityCustoms(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the linkup...are we the only creative group that feels this withdrawal syndrome, when we are away from our sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!