Friday, April 21, 2023

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? A Little Help From (And For) My Friends!

 

Hi, all!

Wow!  Another week has passed by, and Friday is once more upon us! I hope you all are ready to get your whoop whoop on - let's get started!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I don't have a whole lot (in pictures) to show for this week, although I'm whooping over several things - we have finished all the quilts needed for our two big quilt projects, and I have finished cleaning out and planting in my little back garden!  I've also got a quilt loaded on the frame and ready to quilt tomorrow, which took me giving procrastination a kick in the seat of the pants.  And I made homemade Spanish rice tonight fore the first time ever - it was awesome!

But just because I don't have any pictures of my own whoops doesn't mean I don't have anything to share today - I've received pictures from several Hands2Help participants this week who don't have blogs, and I promised to share them!

First up is Erin D., who made this wonderfully scrappy quilt and gave it to her mail carrier in thanks for all her hard work and commitment...


Next up is Ila M., with whom I have two interesting connections:  we share a birthday, and she is the only other person I know, other than my grandmother, with the name Ila!  She made this adorable quilt...


...made even more adorable by the use of this fabulous quilting design!  I've never seen anything like this, but I love it!


And last up, we have these two pretty quilts made by Linda M.  I love the way changing the direction of the blocks give the second quilt a whole different feel!


So - - - can all these wonderful H2Hers get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?

What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share! We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting some big goals! And the H2H quilts are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilts and a wonderful week for you - hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!