Sunday, April 23, 2023

Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge Week #6 - Meet Our Next Guest Blogger, Bonnie!

 

Hi, all!

Wow!  You guys are blowing me away with your progress reports from last week - it's thanks to generous quilters like you that this Challenge is such a great success every year.  And I love seeing that you are finding local places to donate, also!  It's amazing to know that your     quilts are helping others, isn't it?  

This week we have another great guest blogger - Bonnie from Institches With Bonnie.  Bonnie always has something fun going on in her studio, like this beautiful scrap quilt....


I'm looking forward to reading her post about her ideas for charity quilting, aren't you?  You can get to her post by clicking on the name of her blog at the beginning of this paragraph.



And now I'm sure you are all excited to hear who won the Your Nest Organizers we shared last week, so without further ado, here's the list...

Elizabeth K.
Teri L.
Karen C.
Vicki S.
Ann D.
Condy B.
Kathleen McC.
Sue T.
Erin D.
Mary Ann G.
Kat P.
Judy B.
Pat P.
Sandra W.

Congratulations to all the winners!  I'll be prepping these to mail out this week - if your address has changed since you signed up for the Challenge, please email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com and give me your new snail mail so I can get your goodies to you!

Keep up all the good work with your beautiful quilts - isn't it wonderful to know that there are people out there who need them, and will love them as they deserve?

Hugs!

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners. Looking forward to seeing Bonnie's quilting ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over to Bonnie's blog now... Congrats to all of those winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty scrap quilt--congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Week 6 already??? Thank you for all you're doing. Congrats to winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such fun hopping with you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I delivered seven quilts to our high school today. Teens in need often fall through the cracks and I wanted them to have a warm grandma hug in a quilt. Thanks to all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I’ve only had a chance to visit today. I love the quilt shown here. If that’s me, Kat P., on the winner list, I’m thrilled. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!