Sunday, April 9, 2023

Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge Week #4 - Meet our Next Guest Blogger, Kat!!

 

Hi, all!

Hello and welcome back to the fourth week of the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge!  I hope you're having fun working on your quilts - our first check-in will be next Sunday, and you can show off your progress then.  More about that later!

Today we are welcoming guest blogger Kat (yes, another Kat!) who blogs over at Diary of a Madkapquilter.  She does her creating in British Columbia, Canada, and has a fun and chatty blog - I think you'll enjoy reading it!  Take a look at this beautiful quilt she made...


She tells me she has a fun new technique for making lots of 4-patch blocks with fewer cuts and seams - sounds like a winner to me!!!  I'm heading over there right now, and I hope you do too.  This is her first guest blog post, so show her some love in the comments!  Just click the name of her blog in the previous paragraph to be taken to her post.

And be sure to stop back by here next week - there will be a link-up so you can show off your progress on your H2H quilts, a link to another guest blogger, and our first giveaway!!  If you've been thinking about signing up, but haven't yet, be sure to do so - this giveaway will only be open to participants in the Challenge.  (Just FYI, we already have 158 participants - isn't that amazing?)  If you still need to sign up, just click HERE and you will find the post with the sign up form.  You will also find the charities for this year there!

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Love seeing the participant count going up and up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't signed up yet, but I would like do so. Where?
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! Here's a link to my post with the sign up form: https://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/2023/03/are-you-ready-for-hands2help-comfort.html

      I've also updated this post to contain the link! Thanks for reminding me!

      Delete
  3. Hoping to get two quilted this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!