ATTN: If I don't update this blog by Friday, January 25th, please hop over to Quilts Are For Giving to find out what's going on! I've got to eliminate my "conflicting account" on Google and I have this awful fear that I won't be able to get into my blog afterwards! Wish me luck!!Hi, all!
Well, it's almost time to get back to reality - after a week of vacation with their parents, the girls are due back here tomorrow morning. I got a lot done this past week, though, and had a lot of fun! Let's see how I did on last week's ambitious list...
1. Quilt and bind two ministry quilts.
Done! Bad pics because of the weather, but really pretty quilts!
2. Finish the binding on the wall hanging.
Done! This one is finally, really, finished!!
3. Make a baby quilt (commission job!)
Done! This one was fun...
...and I get to make another one - this commission generated a second one!!
4. Make that messenger bag!
Still not done - I think I've figured out the problem, though.
Amy Butler patterns and I don't get along real well - so I think I'm just going to design my own pattern. Wish me luck!
5. Quilt my "Orange You Glad" quilt.
Oh, it's done! It's done!! I'm over the moon...
|More pictures on Friday - when I whoop it up!!|
6. Make more scrappy trips blocks.
Done! Not as many as I wanted to make, but a start!
7. Work on any ministry needs that come up.
Done! I quilted one quilt yesterday and bound it this morning, and have another loaded on the frame for quilting tomorrow. Pictures to come on Wednesday!
And now for this week's list...
1. Make two quilts for ministry needs.
2. Make two quilts for the prayer and healing service.
3. Work on the second commission quilt.
4. Design the messenger bag pattern.
5. Make some more scrappy trips blocks.
6. Work on my knitting.
7. Visit all the links from last Friday's whoop whoop party.
8. Enjoy those little girls!!
Well, I think that's enough for this week's list - I may get to more, but then again I may get stalled on #8 and not get to all of this! We'll just have to see how the week goes....
So now the question is.... what are you working on this week?